Hotspots and laptops are available. Call to make your curbside pick up appointment, 636-584-6560. Rolla students see side tab for instructions.
Curbside Pickup Service:
Due to limited access to campus buildings ECC Library is offering curbside pickup of Technology / E - devices and Library books.
If you have a Technology need please give us a call.
1. Call ECC Library to verify your item is available at 636-584-6560. We open at 7:30 am. We will verify your student ID number and item needed is available. Please bring your student ID with you.
2. Drive to ECC Union Campus and park in the Buescher Hall Handicap/Visitor parking in front of the Library windows.
3. Call us and let us know you are here and color of your vehicle. Please have your student ID available.
4. Wait a few minutes. We will wheel out your technology (ipad, laptop, hotspot) or books. There will be a few items to verify, sign, and you will be on your way within 10 minutes. (We hope 5 minutes!)
5. Let us know if you are not familiar with the device and we can give you a quick introduction.
6. Return your device in person at the end of the semester by July 23, 2020. Please call ahead. You must return the device to a Library staff person.
Curbside Pickup Service will be available *
10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Thursday; Friday 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
*please contact us if you need different time
Hours to call to schedule Pickup
7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Thursday; Friday 7:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
ALL DEVICES ARE DUE BY July 23, 2020 AND MUST BE RETURNED IN PERSON TO LIBRARY STAFF.
Assessment of fines and damages
o $5.00 a day late fee, each day past July 24, 2020.
o $900 – replacement fee for Laptop & processing fee ($100)
o $1,000 – replacement fee for MAC desktop & processing fee ($100)
o $600 – replacement fee for IPad & processing fee ($100)
o $84 – replacement fee Hotspot/Mifi
o $50 each – carry case, power-cord, battery, IPad keyboard
o $10 – mouse, headphones, screen protector
o Damage to device: actual repair costs