Login and password for Windows laptops is the same: student [the word student]
Login for Chrome OS laptops: use your own google login, or select guest option.
AT&T Hotspot : ecc@1964
T-mobile: [see label on hotspot for individual password]
Hotspots and laptops for Fall enrolled students will be available August 14, 2023. Rolla students see side tab for instructions.
What to do :
1. Call ECC Library to verify your item is available at 636-584-6560. We open at 7:30 am. We will verify your student ID number and item needed is available. Please bring your student ID with you.
2. Drive to ECC Union Campus. Enter Buescher Hall, building 4, the Library is located on the first floor.
3. There will be a few items to verify, sign, and you will be on your way within 10 minutes. (We hope 5 minutes!) Please have your student ID available.
4. Let us know if you are not familiar with the device and we can give you a quick introduction.
5. Return your device in person on or before October 16, 2023. Please call ahead. You must return the device to a Library staff person. If you are enrolled in a 16 week course, you will be allowed to renew until December 12, 2023. YOU MUST CALL and VERIFY ENROLLMENT.
Hours for Pickup week of August 14.
7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Thursday; Friday 7:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
ALL DEVICES ARE DUE BY October 16, 2023 AND MUST BE RETURNED IN PERSON TO LIBRARY STAFF.
Assessment of fines and damages
o $5.00 a day late fee, each day past October 16, 2023.
o $600 – replacement fee for Laptop & processing fee ($100)
o $600 – replacement fee for IPad & processing fee ($100)
o $84 – replacement fee Hotspot
o $50 each – carry case, power-cord, battery, IPad keyboard
o $10 – mouse, headphones, screen protector
o $10 – cost for certified letter processing if not returned on due date at mid-term or end of semester
o Damage to device: actual repair costs