Hotspots and laptops are now available. Call to make a reservation and pick up appointment, 636-584-6560. Rolla students see side tab for instructions.
What to do :
1. Call ECC Library to verify your item is available at 636-584-6560. We open at 8:00 am. We will verify your student ID number and item needed is available. Please bring your student ID with you.
2. Drive to ECC Union Campus. You may come in to pick up or call to ask for Curbside option. Call us and let us know you are here and color of your vehicle.
3. There will be a few items to verify, sign, and you will be on your way within 10 minutes. (We hope 5 minutes!) Please have your student ID available.
4. Let us know if you are not familiar with the device and we can give you a quick introduction.
5. Return your device in person on or before October 19, 2020. Please call ahead. You must return the device to a Library staff person. If you are enrolled in a 16 week course, you will be allowed to renew until December 15. YOU MUST CALL and VERIFY ENROLLMENT.
Curbside Pickup Service will be available *
10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Thursday; Friday 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
*please contact us if you need different time
Hours to call to schedule Pickup
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Thursday; Friday 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
ALL DEVICES ARE DUE BY October 19, 2020 AND MUST BE RETURNED IN PERSON TO LIBRARY STAFF.
Assessment of fines and damages
o $5.00 a day late fee, each day past October 19, 2020.
o $900 – replacement fee for Laptop & processing fee ($100)
o $600 – replacement fee for IPad & processing fee ($100)
o $84 – replacement fee Hotspot/Mifi
o $50 each – carry case, power-cord, battery, IPad keyboard
o $10 – mouse, headphones, screen protector
o Damage to device: actual repair costs