Limit results to downloadable eBooks by selecting Download Available under Refine Results.
Many of ECC Library's EBSCO eBooks can be downloaded to your computer for up to 7 days.
1. Click the Download (Offline) link for the eBook you would like to download.
2. Select a Checkout period(default is 7 days) from the drop-down menu and click the Checkout & Download button.
3.If you are not logged into your My EBSCOhost folder, you are prompted to do so. To create a new account, just complete registration process of e-mail and password of your choice.
4. The eBook is added to the Checkout area of the folder, accessible from the upper-right corner of the EBSCOhost interface.
5. Select Open with or Save File from the resulting dialog box.
If you select Open with, your eBook is opened with Adobe® Digital Editions. If you select Save file, the eBook is saved to your computer and can be opened with Adobe® Digital Editions at a later time.
6. When a downloaded eBook is opened, it is displayed in Adobe® Digital Editions: